Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DUDE!!!! o.O...DUDE!!!!!

 i have a boyfriend. okay so it's not official official but it seems pretty damn sure. i mean he even calls me babe and such. but there is a story behind this guy okay.

so it all started like two to three weeks ago. I'm sitting in the cafe and i had said hi to this guy like not long earlier. like i had never met the guy but i was waving at a friend and this cute guy with a red short Mohawk and lots of tattoos waves at me so to be polite i waved back. so i'm sitting there with my friends and next thing i know he comes over and sets a bottle of Pepsi in front of me and politely said. " you said you wanted a Pepsi right?" i nod and thank him and then he goes and sits down. i of course was flustered and flattered. so i later asked a guy i know about it and he was like " ohh he likes you" and i was all bushy and like " no way!"

so a couple weeks go by and i am kinda doing this inner change thing. were I'm working on my self confidence and trying to be more me like. so i get my hair cut and dye it a dark cherry red and start wearing cover up that is my shade and just try to look better. i am even taking lessons on how to have a conversation with a guy because i really wanna get out there and try.

so yestarday my dad took me shopping for some new cloths. i got a few pairs of jeans and a couple shirts. so i get kinda dressed up today. just to make myself feel good. i straightened my hair, did my make-up and wore one of my new outfits. even i have to admit i felt and looked really good. so i go with lea into the cafeteria and of course i notice thi guy all the time now because i am an observant person. so i am sitting there with lea just talking and all of the sudden he comes over and is all like " i just had to complement you, i think you look beautiful everyday, but today you look expectancy stunning" and I'm all like " well thank you" and he is like " you're welcome" and goes and sits down. lea of course is like low 5ing me and telling me I'm awesome and she's so proud of me. so a few minutes later he comes over and hands me a piece of paper and gives me his number. so i decide to give him mine. what did i have to lose right?! i mean he was cute and seemed so sweet!. so i go over and give him my number and tell him we should get coffee sometime. so we start texting and just talking and he is so sweet!

okay so I'm not 100% sure if he is my boyfriend yet but he seems pretty for sure we are. and i honestly have no problem having him as a boyfriend. he even stopped by on his way to go help his mom out just to say hi and meet my family and friend. i can't believe how lucky i got! and dude he is super cute! he's an MMA fighter. (( Mixed martial arts) and he's 28, he was in the army for ten years and he is really nice. even my dad liked him and he only met him for like a few minutes.

anyways I'm gonna watch my redneck ninja and my dad bowl on Wii and try not to have a heart attack. -SQUEAL!!!!!!-

1 comment:

  1. Oh >< i forgot to mention he has had a crush on me since the beginning of the term. my bad guys.

    ReplyDelete