Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hmmm...updates

Ugh >< i'm gonna kill my sister she gave me her cold. which really sucks because i don't have time for a fucking cold >< she is so dead.

anyways update time. MPD turned out to be some random guy who just wanted in my pants and he stopped talking to me once he realized i wasn't gonna let him in my pants. sorry dude but i do care about who gets into those. I'm not some cheap whore you know. But i find it strange in the way things progressed, like the fact that he randomly game me a Pepsi after me never meeting the dude or even noticing him before. and then he ignored me for a good month and then suddenly he is obsessed with me. oddly enough i have my superstitions as to why this suddenly happened. i mean what guy gives a chick a pepsi, ignores her for a month, then tries to get itno her pants and then after fialing once gives up...come on if he was waiting that long i doubt he'd give up so easily.

But yeah so that's what happened with him. besides it's all good since i kinda have my eyes on someone else. the only issue is she is a she. I have a strict no dating girls policy because of all of my leadership roles at my church and honestly dating girls just seems to bother some. but for her i would make an exception. just because she is the kind of person i need in a relationship. but again i don't know if she is into me that way. but ether way i am still gonna try.  I mean after all not like i have much to lose. plus she is always flirting with me.>X3 not to mention she is a total Dom.

anyways that's all my updates for now. i will probably have more later but i am so tired and sick feeling that i think I'm just gonna go lay down now. >< ugh i haven't felt this crappy since last November through December.

1 comment:

  1. I hope she randomly finds you in public and kidnaps you and rapes you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete