Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pet a Tena and she shall Purr

It's true, pet me by like playing with my hair or rubbing my back, heck even tickling or scratching my back, and i practically turn into a purring kitty XD

so i like the idea of starting each blog with some strange fact about me XD I'm totally digging this idea. anyways lets cont with my latest new. ^//^

So i suffer form a mild case of depression. I know this is a fact and i know this because i saw my mother suffered from depression for years. so when i have symptoms i can tell. Lately i have had a really rough case of it. It got to the point where i didn't even want to leave my house. i didn't want to move i didn't want to eat, sleep, or even do anything. i didn't even want to rp i was so depressed.

So when i get depressed i get very cuddly because i need that feeling of human interaction otherwise i lose my mind. So i have been a little clingy but i haven't really had anyone to cuddle with. Honestly the best cure for my depression is a late night watching movies, cuddling and talking. this will cure me instantly. so I have spoken of the one i call My Lesbian. I call her that because i refer to all my friends as Mine. and the one thing that makes her solely unique is that she is the only pure lesbian chick i know and the first chick i ever wanted to date. she is so cute >///<

so my dad got me the movie burlesque because i love Christina Agulaiura and Cher. And i love this fricken movie. well My lesbian hadn't seen it yet so i invited her over to come watch it with me. My friends and i joked about me getting some action and stuff like that but honestly, i just wanted to have at least sometime with her so i can get to know her better. because when we're at work depending on who we are working with. we never have time to talk. so honestly although i was joking with my friends about her and stuff i really just wanted to spend time with her. so we watch burlesque and the movie ends. and honestly i didn't want her to leave. so i offered to watch another movie. she hadn't seen To Wong foo thanks for everything Julie Newmar which is one of my favorite movies. so we watch the movie and spent a couple hours just talking which was so nice! just having someone new to have a conversation with and get to know. so around like 4 o'clock i still don't want her to leave and we are still talking so i put in I Love You Man (( great movie!!!!)) and we end up just cuddling and relaxing. we ended up staying up all night and finally around 5:30 i turned the t.v off and we just cuddled and went to sleep. Honestly i have never felt so relaxed then last night when i was hanging with her. i was just so comfortable it was wonderful

so yeah those are my life updates. School is finally over but i still have a couple papers i have to write for my Poetry class. have i ever told you i hate poetry. I don't get it...and i suck at it....anyways!
 Peace, Love, Joy to the World, all that Jazz and have a good night folks XD

2 comments:

  1. I know the purring Tena well,
    stroke her back and she won't rebel.
    To finish off her great delight,
    cuddle until the morning light.
    Sorry for the shitty rhyme,
    I didn't have much time.

    ReplyDelete