Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Black Nails are sexy

I find black nail's absolutely sexy. but that has nothing to do with my blog for the day. I just wanted to allow you a moment of my thoughts.

anyways more updates! yay! Lets see what has been going on in my life since my last post. Well i no longer have a cold. i was over that in a matter of days and i feel all better and rejuvenated. i did make a mistake while i was sick. although i had an absolute blast i shouldn't have walked home in the rain ><

Basically where i live we have this thing called first Friday art night. it's the first Friday of every month and basically the shops down town and it's a night with a bunch of annoying teenager walk around and hang out down town. while in high school i did find it fun as an adult i get annoyed with the annoying teenagers who just act all stupid and shit. But anyways My red neck Ninja had been asked by this chick to go to the new club that had just opened up down town. she didn't know this was a date XD so she invited me cause i wanted to go dancing. I knew that we needed to bring my crystal because come on! it's not a party unless my crystal is there!
 so we made it a girls night. we went out to dinner, walked for a bit and then went to the club.
 i had so much fricken fun! I danced for a bit, got to hang out and relax, danced a bit more. hung out with crystal and a guy i am now going to call Hands. yes..Hands is his name and that is what he will be refereed to in my blogs.  anyways he is named that for a reason, and crystal and i know why. man he his talented...and no it's not that dirty you perverts! he is really good at shoulder massages.
so we have a great time Friday night just hanging out. so now we've made every first Friday is our girls night XD yay girls night!

so yeah after that night i spent the next day in bed getting better, and all of Sunday getting better so then i was able to go back to school on monday. i was happy ^^ yay school.  now that last weekend. Sunday was also the day that i got my Pokemon game! I love my Pokemon game! so fricken much!!!  anyways i got black and i got white for my crystal. i love the game and i hope she loves it too >< it is a fun game. a bit bothersome but very fun.

well there are my updates for now.  have somethings i need to do. later Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me. Without you I would never have been able to re-meet Hands. I also would have never had Pokemon White. Oh, and I would never have had the best duo of friends in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we love you girl! you know we'd do basically anything for you!

    ReplyDelete