Monday, February 7, 2011

My Electronics

I am a strange individual. i often times feel more connection with my electronics then i do with most people. I suppose it has something to do with that fact that my electronics can''t judge me or hate me for how my brain works or what i do. I know that there are a few of my friends who don't judge me and who probably would not hate me even though i am a very paranoid person, i know they wouldn't hate me. unless i did something stupid in which case they would probably just slap me across the back of the head and tell me to get my head out of my ass. But with my electronics i feel a sense of safety. there are many examples of this.

one example is my laptop Bernard. I adore my Bernard. he is always thee when i need him. he works perfectly fine and most importantly he doesn't care who much of a weirdo i can be. for example. i enjoy reading and writing smut. mostly i enjoy reading and writing very sadistic smut. here is an example of a story i have yet to finish and i probably won't because it is more details then any story i had ever written. for the record i don't own Enrico or Anderson. those belong to the creator of the wonderful anime Hellsing.


(   “Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me” she said to herself as her eyes looked him up and down. He had gotten rid of his long trench coat and was just in his priest clothing. Compared to her he was a giant at least twice her size. Why had she never noticed just how tall he was before now? After all she knew he was tall but really there was tall and then there was Anderson, two completely different categories.
     “Allo Lass…” he said and before she could even scream he had one massive hand over her mouth and the other arm around her chest pinning both her upper arms against the side of her body. She began to kick with all her might. her stilettos becoming a deadly weapon to any who would dare come near. She let out an ear piercing scream but it was muffled but the overly large hairy hand that was covering her lips. Sapphire irises flew towards Enrico with a look of pure enraged anger. Her perfectly manicured nails dug into thick and touch Scottish flesh as she attempted to get away from the Paladin. Regrettably Anderson was too strong for her to manage to get away. After all she was just a mere mortal and he is Iscariots best agent. She didn’t stand a chance. Obviously Enrico knew all about this and was using this to his advantage. Enrico reached into one of his desk drawers and pulled out a small syringe filled with some strange blue fluid. Her breath caught in her throat as she pushed back away from Enrico. She ended up pushing her body up against Anderson’s strong frame. She could feel the outline of his large cross; he wore around his neck, pushing into her lower back. At least she hoped that was what was poking her in the back. She shook her head her muffled screams had stopped momentarily and so had her wild kicking. She focused on the object of her greatest fear. She wasn’t afraid of Enrico per say but needles had always been an issue for her. Terror filled every fiber of her petite frame as Enrico advanced on her with that syringe in his hands. His lips spread in a rather dominating smile. It was almost as if he was a proud hunter about to bag the catch of a lifetime.   
      “Oh…That’s right you’re afraid of needles aren’t you? I had /almost/ forgotten” he said with a chuckle as Anderson held onto her tightly his breath against her neck. She could feel the stubble on Andersons chin scratch at her skin. Enrico moved forward and pushed his body up against hers. Her eyes stayed on the syringe with a very intent look in her eyes.
“Enrico no!”She screamed but it was muffled so it sounded like a bunch of grabbled words. Enrico simply let out a chuckle as he gave her neck a simple kiss and trailed his tongue up her neck.
“I think we have frightened father” he continued to tease her.
      “Don’t worry lass,
Et'll joos' bae ae bit o' ae prick, thae's all.
” Anderson reassured her as he whispered into her ear”...The shot thae’s es” he said with a soft chuckle as Enrico grabbed her wrist. Anderson let go of that one arm while Enrico slipped off her jacket. Revealing a long sleeve that was slit from the top to her wrist where the fabric was sown back together. Enrico grabbed her wrist and stepped back pulling her arm out towards him with the syringe in his other hand. She let out another scream as she managed to slip out of his grip. Out of pure instincts she rose up her newly free arm and punched him across the face knocking him back onto his butt and onto the floor. Her eyes widened in horror of what had just happened. As if the situation couldn’t be bad enough she just had to go and punch Enrico. She felt so stupid right now.             
      The syringe rolled across the floor while Enrico raised a hand to the side of his face a small dribble of blood trailed down the side of his lip from a small cut on his lip. His once cool and playful eyes looked up at her with a completely different emotion in them. His eyes were filled with a look of purely uncensored anger. She knew this was not good at all. Even Anderson knew that she was completely doomed now. The thoughts he had of what Enrico might do to her brought joy to the said paladin. Of course he didn’t like hurting women but she was special. She was their play thing.
    “You heathen whore” he hissed rubbing the side of his face.” Father, hold her for me.” Enrico ordered him. Anderson nodded. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. Leaving her mouth uncovered. He could feel her body begin to tremble. He knew she knew what she had just done and what was to come. Her terror sent a shiver of excitement through his entire body. He knew Enrico didn’t take acts of disobedience like that lightly. With one simple punch she had managed to doom herself for a good while.)



needless to say that story goes further but it haven't finished it yet so XP no more for you.  but yes so this is only one example of my twisted sense of smut.

another electronic that i adore would be my Kindle Alfred, My Nintendo DS, Red, and my I-pod, Violet, and my cellphone, Dill.
then there is the newest addition to my electronic friends. that would be my Wii Fitness board. For those of you who don't know me in person i am rather over weight. not as over weight as i thought i was, but still fairly over weight. it isn't like i can't lose the weight. really i just love Pepsi and food to much. but i always told my dad that if we ever got a Wii i wanted a Wii Fit so i could work out. Now believe it or not i love being active. i love going hiking, biking, jogging, swimming and going out and playing. i rather enjoy working out oddly enough. but my issue is well...i don't like to acknowledge my weight. it has to do with the judging thing. i hate being judged by people. which is why whenever i would get the courage to go for a jog or start working out. i would lose my nerve because i knew that people would just laugh at me. i would look like just another fat chick trying to fit in with the world.

What i love about my Wii Fitness Board. aka W.F.B, is that it doesn't judge me. i know it sounds cheesy to say but i like the fact that i can password my account so that no one can see my weight or progress. i love that my trainer always uses positive feedback with a few hint here and there to help me. i guess it makes me feel good knowing that the reason i am not as good as the person on the t.v is because the trainer is a program and not a real person i have to compare myself too.  as weird as it sounds it made it a lot easier to get up this morning and do ten minutes of yoga and then twelve of aerobics, knowing that what i was doing no one else could see. so if i do bad..no one is there to judge me and pity me. i guess i am just a strange person. i don't even know if this is making much sense but it does in my brain.

so yeah i mostly just felt like talking about my electronically devices. but anyways i suppose o should pay attention in class now. well i shall talk to you all later. sorry my post seem so random. i really have a random brain.

2 comments:

  1. I disagree with the over weight-ness. I agree with the electronics AND I LOVE YOUR SMUT! YOU ARE EPIC! I don't find it sadistic at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is because i didn't get to the good part. the bondage, the branding and the actual sex part XD

    ReplyDelete