Sunday, January 30, 2011

laughing to keep from crying

needless to say the title says it all.

last night was my first time meeting Lucus. this guy my friend is trying to set me up with. He was super nice and he seemed like he'd be fun to hang around with a get to know. and we shared a few laughs. had some small conversation. he seemed curious as to why i think i would belong in a mental ward and it's simple. i am just simply an extremely dark person who thinks to much. not to mention i have a pretty twisited mind. i blame Freddy Kruger and Chucky as well as R.L.Stine for that factor. so the evening was going fine. i shoved my sister and her friend in my sisters room with a small pizza from Abby's and some soda as well as the magaritas my dad made for them. everything was fine until they got drunk.

then it was constant fighting to keep them in the room and out of the living room. laughing at their pure stupidity while trying not to get angry because they wouldn't go away, having my motherly instincts kick in and me want to keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. it didn't help that my dad gave them more shots of Jose Qurevo and stronger margaritas which made them more drunk. My sister was freaking over everything..her friend was oddly enough being the more amusing of the two.

finally he left and i literally was relieved because i was so embarrassed by my family. it takes a lot to truly embarrass me. and they did embarrass me last night.

  But he said he would like to try another meet and greet and i said i would really like that. although next time i am just going to kick my family out of the house. >>..they can go play in the dog house in the front yard. Needless to say i am very annoyed with my family at this current moment in time. i just can not believe they did that to me...thanks guys..,thanks a lot...

anyways hopefully the next meet and greet will go well. he seems really nice and a lot different then most guys i have met. he seemed like he has a great personality and is a very open person. which i can admire.


Sincerely
     Tena

No comments:

Post a Comment